Call for PapersCopyright: © Martin Braun
As in previous years, SBSC 2024 will be addressing new developments and applications in the field of automated separation and sensor-based control for primary and secondary raw materials. The conference provides a networking platform for scientists, developers, manufacturers and plant operators to exchange know-how and experience.
We hereby invite you to give presentations in English covering one of the following topics, but not limited to:
- Sensor-based characterization and sorting,
- Sensor-based material flow monitoring,
- Sensor-based process control,
- Data processing and application of machine learning algorithms,
- Development of sensor technologies,
- Peripherals of sensor-based technologies.
Topics may refer to theoretical and practical aspects, methodological and empirical approaches as well as case studies and research activities. Application-oriented contributions are welcome.
Scope of contribution
- Presentation: in English, max. 15 minutes presentation + 5 minutes discussion.
- Contribution in the conference proceedings:
- as full paper: 6 - 18 DIN A5 pages (excluding bibliography), or
- as extended abstract: 2 - 5 DIN A5 pages (excluding bibliography).
- Submission of abstracts: October 15, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: October 29, 2023
- Submission of full papers: December 4, 2023
Please use our template for your abstract. The following conditions apply.
- Title and author(s), including contact information and institution
- English language only
- 250 - 500 words
- Maximum one figure and one table
- Submission via e-mail
Participation will be complimentary for presenting authors.
We look forward to welcoming you at Sensor-Based Sorting & Control 2024 in Aachen. For all questions, please contact our Organizing Team.